 General / 39664
Re: Textured bricks that look like bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I've seen lots. Assidious digging will surface more examples but here is one
from our show of last July:

I'm now curious about the show.  :)

Is this a model railroad only show?  Or are there other hobbies there?  Two
day duration?  How many people (assuming this was open to the public) would
have been through to see the setup?

start at our site

http://www.michlug.org/

which shows two buildings that are using plates to simulate masonry. Note
that both of these are Chris Leach's and are one plate/two brick spaced but
I know I have seen other clubs that do one/one

Amazing. I also saw another wide shot of the fire house.  I feel as though I
have no bricks at all.  I am completely humbled.  Wow... what great work.

While you are browsing, check out some of the other galleries as well,
including Spencer's great sepia of "Woodward Ave."

The sepia pic is wonderful.  Reminds me of something from the movie Metropolis.

Thanks again for all the links.

Allan B.