 General / 39378
Re: What is a cross between two good stories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:50:49 GMT

Hm...I had an idea once of some Rock Raiders drilling away until they hit a
patch of Lava...and managed to tap into the flows of Mt. Ihu's volcano...
hm..Rock Raiders fighting the Bohrok alongside the Toa?

-Scott

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Carriker writes:
"Harriet Potter the Spy"

Here we see Harriet spying on another wizard that is up to no good:

After moderation:

Deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/HarryPotter/harriet1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcarriker/HarryPotter/harriet2.jpg