 Harry Potter / 1240
  What is a cross between two good stories?

"Harriet Potter the Spy" Here we see Harriet spying on another wizard that is up to no good: After moderation: (URL) links: (URL) you enjoy! -David (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: What is a cross between two good stories?

Hm...I had an idea once of some Rock Raiders drilling away until they hit a patch of Lava...and managed to tap into the flows of Mt. Ihu's volcano... hm..Rock Raiders fighting the Bohrok alongside the Toa? -Scott (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)