 General / 31748
Re: Jill And Gary Visit Legoman34 (Minfig World Tour-Minifigs Go to Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Today I received in the mail a small package.  <snip>

Hi,

Sorry to have them drop in on you so unexpectedly!  Tim gave me your address
because he wasn't sure if they would get to him in time for the Fest, and
they so badly wanted to go!  I loved having them, hope they have a great
time at the fest.
They need more postcards for their collection!  It would be cool if people
brought postcards to them from their towns as a souvenier from the Fest.

cheers!
Joel Kuester

It's ok Joel... I kind of knew that they were coming. It's nice to have them
visiting with me. They will be well taken care of, and I'm certain, will
have a lot of fun. They're already going on a trip today with me, since they
are all rested up now.

--
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****