 General / 31745
31744  |  31746
Subject:
Jill And Gary Visit Legoman34 (Minfig World Tour-Minifigs Go to Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:02:21 GMT

Today I received in the mail a small package.  Much to my surprise, it was
two minifigs.  After much protestation that they didn't want to join my
random fig, I finally heard them exclaim, "It's us, Jill and Gary!  We're
here to attend Brickfest!"
I of course was just joking with these two intrepid travelers.  I would
never just dump them in with my random figs.
Therefore, Jill and Gary will be accompanying me to Brickfest.  I'll also
be showing them the sights of D.C. and then, they'll be going on a road trip
with Tim Courtney, I believe.
I don’t' think that Jill and Gary have ever been to a gathering of such
magnitude.  I'm gonna have to make sure that they get a t-shirt too… I'll
probably have to special order it.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS Amost Here! I Can't Wait!

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****