 General / 31747
Re: Jill And Gary Visit Legoman34 (Minfig World Tour-Minifigs Go to Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:49:41 GMT

Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) wrote:

I don’t' think that Jill and Gary have ever been to a gathering of such
magnitude.  I'm gonna have to make sure that they get a t-shirt too… I'll
probably have to special order it.

Oh no! Those of you who know rich know what his last statement means.  I
can see that twinkle in your eye Rich!

-chris