 General / 30270
Re: Tips on cleaning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:26:38 GMT

One method I have heard of but have not yet attempted myself, is to
put the pieces into a mesh bag (make sure the holes are too small for
the tiny pieces like 1x1's, antennas, etc. to fit through!) and put it
in the TOP RACK of a dishwasher with normal dishwashing detergent.

But as I said, I've never tried this so don't sue me if your
baseplates come out warped.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx