 General / 30188
Re: Tips on cleaning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 21:45:09 GMT

This method has been posted on Lugnet several times before--if you really have
stubborn stains that won't come off, even with repeated washing, try using
BRASSO polish solution (this is typically used to polish metals and can be
acquired easily from any store).  Although you will not get the original clean
and shine of a new Lego piece, you'll be satified with the results.

NOTE: I would not recommend using this on printed pieces.

Good luck,

Ken