 General / 2905
2904  |  2906
Subject:
This is Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:28:49 GMT

onyx wrote in message ...
with a little guidance from Todd, we've decided that this topic should be
addressed in lugnet.cad.dev... so please do not respond here...
this article has been reposted over in .dev so let's carry the thread
there..

Thank you Lugnet!!! For the organization and civility.  With the switch from
a single large newsgroup, we (AFOL) have been advanced light years in what
can be accomplished.  I just had this thought when I read Onyx's message...
and wanted to mention it.

LINC