 CAD / 1056
Re: My proposal for new element orientation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 01:57:51 GMT

Many Lego elements have no discernable front, rear or side... after
all, some see a 4x2 brick's front as being the 2x end, others will see
the front as the 4x length.

There is the word "LEGO" on the studs... we could orient pieces so that
"LEGO" is right-side up when seen from the front 3/4 view.

The only thing we tend to inherently agree
on is that studs are on top.

Not if you've read Karim's blurb about how he builds :)
--Bram