 General / 27847
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:34:11 GMT

"Coby Bassett" <coby@exo.com> writes:

    Awwwww yeah! And go check out the 8466 picture that is now up...

By the way, do anybody think that the body of this vehicle looks like a
Land Rover Freelander?  A lot of the body features reminds me of
this car, like the front grilles, and the sloping rear end.

The Land Rover Freelander is a fairly new lower price model from Land
Rover, designed to compete with the SUV marked, I suppose.  I dunno if
it is called something else in other markets.

Fredrik