 General / 27846
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:07:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Coby Bassett writes:
  Awwwww yeah! And go check out the 8466 picture that is now up...

  Ooooooooooooh!

  Aaaaaaaaah!

  Where do I get in line to pay?

  (Thanks, Tim!)

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.general, Craig Livingston writes:

Does any one else think that 8465 Extreme Off-Roader is completely awesome?

I for one, love it! I have seen it in person and was very very impressed!

jake

My Goodness...That's even better. Wow, I can't wait to June.

- Craig Livingston