 General / 26342
Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:37:01 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Kevin Zwicker at kevin1@netrover.com wrote:

Say, tomorrow morning, TLC went to Todd and Suzanne with a check for 10
million dollars (Hypothetical number) and said we wish to purchase the
rights to your website. How would we, the community, react?

I think TLC would likely "Juniorize" the place. *shudder*

Hmm.  This would mean that there would be a large number of newsgroups,
each specially designed for a specific purpose.

Wait, we've already got that.

Steve

No, LEGO would just gives us a few silly words that only work in a few
situations and expect us to create meaningful conversations with those words ;)

Chris
--
PGP public key available upon request.