 General / 26291
Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:32:20 GMT

But I also think that LEGO would be *nuts* to buy Lugnet.  I can only think
of two reasons:
1: They want to shut it down, or

Yes but T&S would have to want to sell it.

2: Todd & Suz are unable to run it anymore, and LEGO comes in as a white
knight.

This is an interesting point. I wonder how much LUGNET is worth to TLC. I
expect it increases sales in a small way - I wonder by how much though?
Anyone any idea/willing to guess? Perhaps we are worth more to ebay and
charity shops?

Scott A