 General / 26343
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:33:24 GMT

I don't think this was the answer we were looking for when it was hinted that
TLG was possibly be in a bit of a mess in the last couple of years.
Personally, while Microsoft may be a bit of an "expert" at computer software
platform (which might make the robotics line more improved on - I don't
know much about it, i'm still into collecting the SYSTEM sets) but that's
about it.
I think I agree with Todd Lehman, TLG doesn't need to join the "Microsoft
Collective".