 General / 23977
Re: Color name for Statue of Liberty Sculpture #3450
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:48:24 GMT

The new green is used in several places on 7311 and in the little
walker in the 7317 alien base.

I like the name "verdigris" green I've seen mentioned in the Statue of
Liberty posts.

John

verdigris, according to www.webster.com, can be greenish or bluish, and is only
secondarily associated with copper.
patina, again according to Webster, is exactly the name of
greenish, weather-aged copper.