 General / 23188
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
After awhile, there's only so many ways you can say
"sorta green".

I think "verdigris" is a good choice.

Hey, good point. Verdigris is my second choice.

That reminds me.... Anyone see The Daily Show a few days ago?..
"Bob's answers appear in magenta on the line graph, Sue's show up as burgundy,
and the other viewers' show up as magenta, light red, scarlet, fuschia, brick
red, crimson, and dark pink."