 General / 23035
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:07:42 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

That reminds me -- anyone who hasn't seen photos of Eric Harshbarger's minifig
LEGO knight that he built for/at MindFest[tm] last year should check this out:

   http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/knight.html

I saw this in person during its development and -- dang! -- if TLC would
release minifig sculptures of this caliber, I would truly be exicted!

--Todd

Thanks for the compliments, Todd. I'd like to emphasize the point that
my Knight Mega-Fig was 16x scale, whereas I believe the LEGO Mega-Fig is
12x scale.

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)