 General / 23034
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Just curious - is the fig hollow?  and were there any extra pieces?

Yes, the fig is hollow, besides a few horizontal long pieces that make the
statue stronger.  [...]

That reminds me -- anyone who hasn't seen photos of Eric Harshbarger's minifig
LEGO knight that he built for/at MindFest[tm] last year should check this out:

   http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/knight.html

I saw this in person during its development and -- dang! -- if TLC would
release minifig sculptures of this caliber, I would truly be exicted!

--Todd