 General / 14786
14785  |  14787
Subject:
Directional Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 05:40:41 GMT

I have been playing around with the directional transmission (as seen at
http://www.sonic.net/~rci/transmission.htm). I needed a different
orientation of the transmission and a different output setup. Check out
http://www.marsrobot.com/dirtran.htm for the details.

BTW, I also included on that page my first try at a 3d rendered movie. It is
a film of the Directional Transmission disassembling itself. Remembering I
am an amateur, LMKWYT...

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com