 General / 14761
Re: Skate Park
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:20:36 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:
I just put up a page of my minifig-scale skatepark

Dang cool!  The timimg was awesome -- I had just downloaded the "Rocked by
Rape" MP3 and was listening to it when I loaded your page.

Hmmm, do your skaters Do The Dew?  ;-P

that resulted from a day of LEGO play and listening
to Sonic Youth.

That reminds me, I went away to see an old friend of mine, and his sister came
over...

Cheers,
- jsproat

debug(this);