 General / 14760
Subject:
Skate Park
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:53:55 GMT

I just put up a page of my minifig-scale skatepark
that resulted from a day of LEGO play and listening
to Sonic Youth.  Descriptions will follow shortly,
once I move the page from my slow isp to the soon-to-be
wamalug members pages.

A minor safety tip, the minifigs should really be wearing
their helmets.

Maybe someday when I have twelve of those inverse
arches I can make a better half-pipe.

http://www.kreative.net/ctracey/lego/skate.html

-chris

ps. Thanks to Eric Brok for the skateboard idea.

RE: Skate Park
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:17:50 GMT

I just put up a page of my minifig-scale skatepark
that resulted from a day of LEGO play and listening
to Sonic Youth.  Descriptions will follow shortly,
once I move the page from my slow isp to the soon-to-be
wamalug members pages.

http://www.kreative.net/ctracey/lego/skate.html

Geez, that's a funny site! I like the radios, and the general
page layout and style takes some cues from Eric's masterpieces.

You might want to add some tough looking outback dudes and
maybe an ambulance or police car or two would be neat....

"Skateboarding is not a crime - and neither is snowboarding!!!!"

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com

RE: Skate Park
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:18:58 GMT

I just put up a page of my minifig-scale skatepark
that resulted from a day of LEGO play and listening
to Sonic Youth.  Descriptions will follow shortly,
once I move the page from my slow isp to the soon-to-be
wamalug members pages.

A minor safety tip, the minifigs should really be wearing
their helmets.

I guess these are geek riders since they all have their ballcaps
on the right way around...

Ralph

Re: Skate Park
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug