 General / 14760
14759  |  14761
Subject:
Skate Park
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:53:55 GMT

I just put up a page of my minifig-scale skatepark
that resulted from a day of LEGO play and listening
to Sonic Youth.  Descriptions will follow shortly,
once I move the page from my slow isp to the soon-to-be
wamalug members pages.

A minor safety tip, the minifigs should really be wearing
their helmets.

Maybe someday when I have twelve of those inverse
arches I can make a better half-pipe.

http://www.kreative.net/ctracey/lego/skate.html

-chris

ps. Thanks to Eric Brok for the skateboard idea.