 General / 13367
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 07:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.western, David Little writes:

Cool I wish that I had a train for my wild west sets.  I think that lego really
missed out by not doing a train for the wild west.
I have built a hotel and I reconstructed the sherrif's office where the jail
was inside the building.  Hopefully I can get time to finish the rest of the
ideas I have floating around in my head.

David Little

I've posted some pics of my own Wild West themed trains on my site you may be
interested in.  You may be interested to know that most of my parts are from
currently available sets so there's no need to go out of your way to find old
sets to to make good WW trains.

Dan

http://www.visi.com/~blackened