 Western/Wild West / 71
Re: Civil War Theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.western, David Little writes:
In lugnet.western, Ryan Dennett writes:
In lugnet.western, David Little writes:
The last couple of days since we have been talking about Civil War theme on
Future Wild West Possibilities thread I still see no reason why there should • be
no Civil War theme.

Ahhh, I could die happy.  I love the cavalry sets(and wish I had more) just
because they remind me so much of Civil War..ahh, swithching to "politically
correct" mode...War Between the States cavalry.
Having a CW theme would be so much better than even the Star Wars them that • I'd
been waiting for what seemed like forever(10 yrs).

TLC should consider this because it not only would sell well, but they could
incorporate history info in the instruction manuals.

Ryan

Why don't we solve the problem and make our own, a series of WW/CW
lego pages, we could call it the:
(Echoing)
Lego War Between the States Webring.

or LWBSW (pronounced le-wub-swaa)

-John Rudy

Come on guys I know there has to be more people out there interested in the
wild west and the Civil war.  I just don't believe people when they say that
the wild west sets didn't sell.  Let's hear from you.

David