 General / 13311
Re: NFPA article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:26:35 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Reading (on my spare) the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Journal,
there is a article on the Mall of America, with a description of the sprinkler
system, including some comments on the Lego store, and how it is specally prote
cted, due to the ABS and smoke concerns from it.

Neat little bit from a technical stand point.

James Powell

I bet. And it worked so WELL, from what I heard, that they dumpstered
hundreds of RIS's after their fire. :-)

Was the article written before or after the fire?