 General / 13320
Re: NFPA article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:24:40 GMT

James Powell wrote:
Reading (on my spare) the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Journal,
there is a article on the Mall of America, with a description of the sprinkler
system, including some comments on the Lego store, and how it is specally prote
cted, due to the ABS and smoke concerns from it.

This makes me wonder... should those of us with lots of Lego worry about
the same issues? Are we talking here of toxic fumes produced by ABS in a
fire? I mean, some people here have as much lego (or more) as the
average toy store...

Keivn

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com