 General / 11613
Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:08:13 GMT

Get
together a set that you can do together and let her do most of the • building,
just pick the parts for the next step out in advance for her.  Have fun.
Aaron>maniac@vol.com

I can't agree more. It is very nice to share your fun with your spouse. My
wife and I like to sit down with a big Lego set and a bottle of wine. Makes
for a relaxing evening...

Bryan