 Gaming / Starship / 923
Re: Intro Sector Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
Also, both my front pages to the game and Richard Parsons' ship registry are
still active websites.  I spoke by email to Richard just over a year ago and
he said he was more than willing to keep his part of the site up - though I
don't know what level of commitment he can give to updating, changing, or
maintaining it.

Still about.  Happy to keep the data up to date.  Old email address still works.
I'd be happy to join in as a player, probably not as a sector mod.

Might need a new ship though.  Something with a couple of dropships and
fighters, and a contingent of marines, maybe in keeping with the Mars Mission
stuff - ha! and a surface rover.

HES Alator has a nice ring to it.  27 ship's crew + 15 flight crew + 24
troopers, veterans of the suppression of the odd green lozenge creatures on
Mars.  3 space capable dropships (2 pilots, 2 crew, max 8 troopers), 3 single
man space capable fighters, and a rover (2 pilots, mission crew space for 8 and
consumables for 2 weeks).

Might need a gunship to support the slicks...

Richard
Still baldly going...