 Gaming / Starship / 921
Re: Intro Sector Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:29:12 GMT

Very well. I think five days is adequate time to wait for replies before replying to my own post.

Evidently, this group isn’t currently active. With that in mind, I’d like to post a notification here, to all interested parties, advising that I am exploring the possibility of starting a new Lego-based RPG based on Sector 62 and Starship. I encourage anyone who has an interest in joining me in this endeavor to contact me, either here (I would prefer here, as this is readily available and visible to the entire Lugnet community) or at the forums currently being established for my faction, at www.crayven.net/darkage.

John