 Gaming / Starship / 920
Re: Intro Sector Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:59:40 GMT

:::walks into the dusty, darkened thread, coughing several times as stale air fills his lungs:::

Hi folks! Question from a very, very interested newbod - is this group still active? I think it’s a fascinating, well-thought-out concept that caters very nicely to a niche market. I recently discovered the ancient Sector 62 site, and would love to participate in something like that. Anyone still lurking here that might be interested in picking the concept back up? I’ve got my own roleplaying site - www.crayven.net - and am definitely willing to host a dedicated site and forums for it.

John