 Gaming / BrikWars / 312
  BrikWars - Battle Road

Over the weekend, members of (URL) NELUG> re-enacted the first battle of the American Revolution. This was the second game for our second Year of BrikWars. Our goal is to have at least six games by the end of the year. The original scenario rules (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !

  Re: BrikWars - Battle Road

(...) Now hold on! The Treaty of Versailles wasn't a real event? How did the squad rules work out for you guys? I notice you used the word "attempt." (...) They're nice, although I wonder how you could scale them for larger squads. It doesn't make (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars - Battle Road

(...) Oops. I'd forgotten about that one. (...) I thought they worked really well. I was actually hoping for some squad-on-squad combat, but it didn't work out that way. I'd also love to play a larger scale game using squads at some point. Something (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)