 Gaming / 340
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!  [DAT]

(...) Nah, don't do that (but do bring it for the display, will you be able to bring the Gloire?). I'll probably bring some stuff and we can slap some ships together at the last minute if necessary. I've got some unopened 6280s (plus I started into (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I just packed this morning for a local gathering and realized how much space its going to take to pack all these ships. I'd love to get a list of exactly what people hope to bring ship and island wise, so I can see what to leave out. I can (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) bring (...) I (...) I was looking at your list and wondering how you would fit it all into one vehicle. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Frank: I'm bringing Fort El Lego on a 32x32 and a 32x16. 4 cannon (could be 5) a jail, a barracks, docks, and a tall observation tower. Plus: The Wraith, a class 6 Pirate ship. I could probably fit a few more bits in the box that I'm packing. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I've got no ships to bring. I've been toying with what to throw together. I was building a base, but my son started 'helping' and it turned into a green and white circus. What would be most important to bring? Island or base of some kind? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Okay. I'm still probably going to take the little ironclad apart--it has just too many useful pieces! :) I think I may rebuild it into a useful ship. I'll have to work out how to spend the space in my backseat to get everything there! (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Well, I probably could get all of that in, if I tried. I do currently have 6285, RSB, 6250, GM, 5 cutters, and 1 brig, plus a bunch of Dino Island, plus my Blacktron stuff, plus a few train MOCs plus Jambalaya Junk Box #3, plus my box of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Sounds good. (...) Great. (...) The Enfield and the cutter would be usefull if you can manage them. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Probably an island. I should be able to fit both 6276 and 6277 into my stuff. Of course I'll also throw in a pile of stuff to make islands. I'd say though, go where your creativity takes you. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I (...) OK, well, it turns out that building an island of the size that I was trying with the degree of sculptural detail that I was trying takes WAY too long. I've shot several hours on crap :-) I'll just bring a small island that I threw (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)