 Gaming / 1943
    Re: BOW, A new brick wargame —David Eaton
   (...) I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea! I love the concept, plus the idea that it's more statistically balanced. For instance, a normal 1d20 will do something "somewhere" between 1 and 20, but the odds of a 1 are just as likely as a 14 (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BOW, A new brick wargame —Alban NANTY
   (...) Thanks! When I tried it I had some fun to throw the bricks and hope a good result. And yes your are more confident in getting a good result when lauching a lot of bricks than just launching a 1d20. (...) Really? That interests me, could you (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BOW, A new brick wargame —Alban NANTY
   (...) Finally I made this page. You can find it on my (URL), menu "Related Stuff" > "Game System". For those who want to analyse the balance of this game mechanism in detail! :-) (16 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BOW, A new brick wargame —Joe Strout
   This looks like a really neat system. The "description sheet" is very similar to a system I've used (though regrettably never got around to publishing) in a tactical dungeon game. One refinement you might consider would be to put the minifigs onto (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BOW, A new brick wargame —Alban NANTY
   (...) Thanks! Recently I had the chance to test it myself with a friend and I'm now really convinced of all the fun you can get from it. (...) Yes, this might be an idea to try. However, it may becomes more difficult to move the minifig around. (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)