 Fun / Holiday / 260
Re: IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:48:22 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Tony Alexander wrote:
Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk,

     IDLE, for International Day for LEGO Enthusiasts.

     This year, March 18 falls on a Saturday,

Peace, Long Life, and Holidays-that-should-be,
Tony Alexander

Tony,

This sounds like a good idea.  I think for IDLE, I'll stay home from work, and
spend the day building.  However, unlike you, I will observe the holiday on it's
actual day.  :)

Have a nice IDLE day.

Steve