 Fun / Holiday / 259
    IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18 —Tony Alexander
   Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk, Again this year, I'll be celebrating a holiday I made up just to celebrate a holiday. Just to explain, when I started at my current job, I found that we employees had available to us something called a "floating (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma, lugnet.loc.us.ne.lin)

        Re: IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18 —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Tony, This sounds like a good idea. I think for IDLE, I'll stay home from work, and spend the day building. However, unlike you, I will observe the holiday on it's actual day. :) Have a nice IDLE day. Steve (18 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday)