 Fun / Gaming / 967
966  |  968
Subject:
QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:26:54 GMT

My friend Devin and I are playing BrikWars this weekend, and he is planning on
invading the main research facility of PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment
of Scientists) [last week he slaughtered 5 scientists just because his troops
believe in conservative, classic space colors, and the scientists had just
painted their station orange.].

As we know he is invading, we plan to garrison the facility with some decent
troops to protect the scientists whilst they invent exciting new things.
However, I thought it would be a fun surprise if the scientists themselves took
up their exciting new things and blasted the crap out of his Classic Space men.
But BrikWars scientists don't invent blasters and laser rifles. They invent
shrink rays and blame throwers.

PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR WACKY WEAPONS (OR DEVICES THAT COULD BE
USED SIMILAR TO WEAPONS) I would love to try out ideas you have had in the past
and haven't playtested, or things that you arm all of your scientist troops
with. I would need to hear from you by Friday afternoon to use them on Sunday.
asneary@shakespearedc.org

Thanks

Aaron