 Gaming / 973
Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:28:07 GMT

This could be interesting;

How about a TORSO REVERSER

Target takes his torso and reverses it on the legs and head.  Makes it very
hard to use your arms or anything in them as they are now facing rearward.

or

The DUMB AS BRICKS GUN

Target takes head peice and is replaced with a 1x1 square brick.  Modify
intelligence appropriately.  (even better if you have the yellow 1x1
decorated with an eye.)

or

The IMTIMIDATOR "G"

A fearsome machine that projects a gigantic holographic image of the
operator in front of the enemy whist playing sound effects from a Godzilla
movie.

Hope that helps!

Mark Neumann
Home of the new Snow Leopard Clan