 Gaming / 967
    QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Aaron Sneary
   My friend Devin and I are playing BrikWars this weekend, and he is planning on invading the main research facility of PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Scientists) [last week he slaughtered 5 scientists just because his troops believe in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Aaron Dalan
     (...) Those nasty spacemen! Try a transmogrification ray--turns progress-hating spacemen into harmless rats, kitty's, and bunnies. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Wayne McCaul
     Hey, I love coming up with stuff like this. We’re always hashing out new BrikWar stuff and I’m more than happy to have a little brainstorming. One note, however, is that I'm all about balance; exotic, super weapons have to have some real drawbacks. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Mike Rayhawk
     (...) Hope this isn't too late, but I'll throw in my two bits: My first two are based on some real-life experimental weapons I've always thought were cool: 1. the ION GUN. ----- This gun shoots a steady stream of ionized particles into a stationary (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Mark Neumann
     This could be interesting; How about a TORSO REVERSER Target takes his torso and reverses it on the legs and head. Makes it very hard to use your arms or anything in them as they are now facing rearward. or The DUMB AS BRICKS GUN Target takes head (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Aaron Sneary
   Thank you all for posting fun ideas. We did use a few of them. The time gun was a lot of fun, although it was my own troop that ended up returning into a wall. The sonic stun would have worked but Devin argued that all space troops have closed (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Wayne McCaul
   That's groovy Aaron. Of all the things I sugg'd, I thought the Time Gun was the best; Glad to see it got some use. Most of the games I've played are pretty straight forward TL 5 stuff. Not too much in the wacky department (although I'm pushing). Do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)