 Fun / Gaming / 81
Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
How about modifying Team Fortress(Quake) or Team Fortress
classic[Half-Life]...Imagine an assasinate timmy map :)

Benjamin Whytcross

Yeah, I remember my favorite mesh for Quake II was of a Lego minifig.  It was
great to see that yellow smiley face staring at you as he was launching rockets
in your direaction.

Tony