 Castle / 4218
  RE: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

How about modifying Team Fortress(Quake) or Team Fortress classic[Half-Life]...Imagine an assasinate timmy map :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Yeah, I remember my favorite mesh for Quake II was of a Lego minifig. It was great to see that yellow smiley face staring at you as he was launching rockets in your direaction. Tony (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)