 Castle / 4218
RE: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:17:56 GMT

How about modifying Team Fortress(Quake) or Team Fortress
classic[Half-Life]...Imagine an assasinate timmy map :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rayhawk [mailto:mjr22@cornell.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 4:14 PM
To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com; lugnet.fun.gaming@lugnet.com;
lugnet.dear-lego@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
I was thinking about the effort a large scale castle minifig • war would take,
and decided that having a Lego version of Warcraft (that • wonderful Blizzard
game, go Canada!) would rock.

Have you seen the Lego conversion for Myth II?  It's over at

http://www.myther.com/articles/leggo/

The economics of the game could be based on harvesting timber (for weapons
and buildings) and metals (for more exotic weapons and buildings).

You would also have to mine and smelt ABS plastic to make more minifigs.

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm

Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...