 Fun / Gaming / 504
503  |  505
Subject:
Photos from Pirate Game at DragonCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:16:10 GMT

Ahoy, mateys!  Here be some booty I plundered!

This first photo shows me and Matthew Teets
(thanks, again, Matthew, for all your help!)
helping some players resolve cannon fire.
Matthew is to the [viewer's] left of the little kid,
in black T-shirt and khaki [?] shorts.
I'm the pirate with the blue shirt and bi-corner hat.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/pirates-dc2000/01.jpg

And here's the Admiral of the Pirate Fleet,
Evil Stevie Himself (Steve Jackson).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/pirates-dc2000/steve.jpg

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!