 Fun / Gaming / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
Aargh! A ghost!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:51:38 GMT

Here's my stab a rules for the ghost in brikwars.

Move:  3x1d6 studs (1d6" for imperialists)
Armour: 1d6
Skill: 1d6
Special: Ghostly touch Range 1d6   Damage 1d6 poison points
         Ethereal any dice roll that come up 1, the ghost disappears.
Cost: 15CP
May be summoned by Nekromancers using 15SP

Thoughts, comments brick donations all gladly accepted
James (who should be doing university homework....)