 Pirates / 1208
  Photos from Pirate Game at DragonCon

Ahoy, mateys! Here be some booty I plundered! This first photo shows me and Matthew Teets (thanks, again, Matthew, for all your help!) helping some players resolve cannon fire. Matthew is to the [viewer's] left of the little kid, in black T-shirt (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga)