 Fun / Gaming / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
New Report on Jain's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 21:59:46 GMT

Hey everybody, I just wrote up a new battle report for Jain's Guide (
http://www.wildlink.com/lego/jain/ ) - I don't know why I never thought of
doing it before.  It's from a game we played on the 7th of May at Matthew
Wilkins' place in Portland.  Matthew played the mysterious unidentified gray
invaders, my brother Joe played the evil DarkTron, and I played the heroic
Buttercup's Brigadiers.  I easily scored the most kills in the battle, thanks
to a large number of friendly-fire casualties among my own troops.  (A few of
them may have been a little overzealous.)

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm