 Fun / Gaming / 172
Re: NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 18:57:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Well, that should tide over people for awhile.  I have some pictures as well
to be
developed, and will notify people appropriately when they make it onto a page.

Did your pics from the last battle ever make it onto the net?  I missed them if
they did.  There were a couple I was looking forward to.

I should just buy my own digital camera, eh?  Or at least fix the film one I
have.

eric