Re: NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

http://www.nelug.org/bw043000pics/bw043000_3.jpg - it's often been said that
soldiers about to go into battle contemplate their own mortality.  Eric we see
Eric J. struggling to come to grips with the foreshadowings of doom and gloom
that
he is haunted by.  He may also be sizing up the landscape to determine the
optimal
defensive locations.

You make me sound so philosophical-like.

For the record, what I was actually thinking was "why did I stay out so late
last night?"

eric