Re: NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
<snip>

Wee! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Just wondering, who built that awesome church-like structure that appears at
the foreground of this pic?
http://www.nelug.org/bw043000pics/bw043000_3.jpg
I can't quite make it out... looks like it has been through some devastating
moments :o) but still looks great!

-Shiri