 Fun / Gaming / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:24:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Pictures for our most recent Brikwars game are up at the NELUG site.
Either follow the link on the NELUG Main page.

http://www.nelug.org/

Or go directly there using this link.

http://www.nelug.org/bw043000/

I hope you all like them.  There arn't that many close ups.  I have a
relatively low budget digital camera that doesn't have a zoom so close ups are
tough for me to get.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/